[amayausers.com] Re: Slim Line Frames can someone educate me on them

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 18:21:43 UT

This message was posted by allstitchedup on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1010.html

Ok here is the deal, purchased a used machine and it came with the Slim line
frames, had lots of people tell me that they can mess up your machine if not
used right. First of all what do they do to the machine and how do I use them
right? I really need information on the benefits and what to watch for so I use
them correctly.
I realize alot of you use them, can anyone help me, before I sell something
that I should have kept
thanks