[amayausers.com] Re: Design Shop Freezes on Save

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 17:58:04 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/410.html

For some odd reason, Design Shop keeps freezing whenever I try to save a design
I've been working on. There is no reason for it to be corrupt so I don't really
know what's going on. The only thing I can think of is, maybe the problem is
with the font I'm using. I've never used it before, so maybe that's what's
causing the issues. I have had problems with freezes on saving, using another
font, perhaps this is another one that I can expect to give me problems. It's
strange though, because even though DS freezes, the design still gets saved,
and I can open it fine, the only thing that get's altered is the font, which
gets changed to wireframe. The font is "ASTRA" and the font that I had issues
with before was "Copperplate-DAK" both of which are EA fonts. If they are
embroidery alphabets, then why are they causing problems?