[amayausers] Re: Silk shirts

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 06:46:10 -0400

Nylon Mesh backing with solvy on top should do the trick. Do not use water or
any sprays on the silk as it may stain the shirt. Tear away the solvy with your
hand.

From: Darlene Weber <image_maker31@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Amaya <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:39:35 -0700 (PDT) Can anyone giv eme some pointers on
sewing on silk shirts?  I have an order for
several silk shirts and I have never sewn on silk.  I was wondering if there is
anything special I need to do??  Does it use the same backing, needle,
topping??  I really don't want to do them without some input from someone who
has already sewn on silk.  It will be a chest size design.

  Thanks for all of your help ahead of time!
  Darlene

Join the next generation of Hotmail and you could win the adventure of a
lifetime
http://www.imagine-msn.com/minisites/sweepstakes/mail/register.aspx