[amayausers] Re: Shredding Thread

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:08:50 +1000

Some times happens if you have a ball of lint built up on the top of your
needle shaft. Especially after you have used sticky backing or solvy. Spray
slicone on the needle shaft and clean it with a cotton bud or change
needles.

If it is happening on all needles try cleaning your hook and check your
needle plate for nicks. Put your little finger where you oil the hook and
feel for dirt or nicks.

Let us know how you go

Anand

The following message was posted by Lasting Impressions on Amayausers.com:

I've been having a problem with the thread shredding while sewing on one of
our machines. The thread actually ends up with little balls on it. Does
anyone know of an adjustment that I should make to prevent this from
happening? Thanks.

To reply to this message, please visit AmayaUsers.com by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/2.html