[amayausers.com] Re: Sew Disc

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:55:02 UT

This message was posted by laysondesigns on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/957.html#000003

I bought it new. The instruction videos are mostly for vinyl cutting and heat
transfer. I did take your advice and did a search on "Sew Disc" and found some
usefull information. Looks like I have to make a design in Corel, take that
design to CutStudio, take the same Corel design to Design Shop and make my sew
file. Doesn't seem like too hard of a process. Going to give it a try and see
if all lines-up corectly.