[amayausers.com] Re: Sew Disc

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 18:42:49 UT

This message was posted by Clark on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/957.html#000008

John,

Yes I own Twill Stitch Pro. The process is very easy.  We do a lot of names and
numbers on the back of shirts (football jersey style).  Also we are having
people do Twill for Grandpa and Grandma Sweats.  You simply cut your twill,
take the file to Twill Stitch Pro and set it for tacdkle twill or applique.
You can adjust the offset %, Tackdown line, etc. Then you select for your
embroidery machine and save to your embrodiery software.  I hear you one the
Design Shop Pro+, but i am running just the Pro level.