[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:10:34 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382.html#000004

Thanks Wishes. I found the buttons and got the sequins out of the feeder.
All the buttons move the accessory correctly in an out of position, forward and
backwards. BUT, no sequins sews.
I wish there was a section on using the sequins attachment in the xt manual.
There is surely something I missed here.

Should the head go down when you start the machine to do a sequins design?

Mine doesn't do anything. I loaded a test design, the heart, using the 44x30
wooden hoop. I tried lowering the head and then pushing the green go button,
all that happens is the machin catches the first sequins and continues sewing.
along but the sequins don't move forward.