[amayausers.com] Re: Sequins accessory not responding

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 18:41:12 UT

This message was posted by Alicante on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/382.html

Hi, I asked tech support here but they said they can't help so here goes. I
just got a new Amaya xt with the sequins atachement setup in Sept. 2007. At
delivery all tests were made and the sequins sewout went fine. Since that time
I had not touched the accessory, having lots of learning to do on the machine
and designShop software. About a month ago, I felt ready to do some test
designs with sequins.
When I started the machine, it sewed using that long sequins step stitch, but
no sequins!

The tech said it was the fault of the compressor. However, the sequins head
responds and moves up at startup of the machine normally. The leds are on. It
just doesn't feed.

On the compressor side, it is working normally. There is a extra hose on it and
I use it frequently during the day.

A friend suggested it could be the feeder. But I can't see any button or
release to check.

Any ideas, suggestions, help would be appreciated. Thanks.  :rolleyes: