[amayausers.com] Re: Sequin Device Headup Error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 03:38:24 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1254.html#000001

Jimmie,

I do have a sequin head on one of my machines. The error is telling you that
the sequin head is not being sensed as being in the full headup position and
will not allow the machine to sew on another needle unless it is.

Also because you do not have a sequin head and you mentioned that you do not
have the sequin option in Tools enabled.... I believe the first thing I would
try is to do a complete clean uninstall  of the software and then reload it
after turning off all virus programs and firewalls....I won't say that the
motherboard has gone kaput....yet.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer