[amayausers.com] Re: Sequin Device Headup Error

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 22:23:21 UT

This message was posted by jjones9774 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1254.html

I was sewing a design on one of my XTs and during a color change, I heard a
strange sound and the machine refused to complete the design.  The AOS program
said there was a "sequin device headup error."  I do not own a sequin device
and have never had one on any of my machines.  I worked the red stop button off
and back on, turned the machine off and back on,reloaded the design and then
another, shut down AOS and restarted it, checked to see if any of the sequin
programs were checked under tools, restarted my computer, etc. but still the
machine refuses to make a single stitch.  It will trace and change needles but
as soon as it starts to sew, it beeps and the same error message pops up.  I
finished the first 10-day tech training session with Melco in Denver and even
did about 30 service calls for them, before deciding I didn't like travel in
the Bay Area that much, but I have never had this problem turn up.  Any techs
out there who have an idea what to do?