[amayausers] Re: Sanmar Jackets

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:49:35 -0800

Carhartt is mostly made overseas as well with a few items made in USA such
as some of their blue jeans.

I have quite a few customers who insist on Carhartt brand and don't mind
paying the money for them  cause they know they are worth the $$$.  I like
them cause there is a better margin on them, even though they can be a bit
of a pain to hoop sometimes.  SInce getting the larger clamping system to
sew above pockets and in hard areas they have become much easier.

For a less expensive carhartt "type" jacket I use Tri-Mountain.  They are
great quality and a good price and they have several styles to choose from.
If you are looking for USA made Carhartt type jackets there is a place
called Ozark that has several styles of duck jackets that are real nice.  I
have ordereed these for my union electrician who gets as much USA made stuff
as possible unless the quality is real poor (hats) then we buy overseas and
pull the labels :)

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx