[amayausers] Sanmar Jackets

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:38:46 -0500

 From what we see on the labels, the Sanmar 'Challenger' jackets are
made in Vietnam, and the Farm Work Jacket is made in China.
Someone was inquiring so I checked. Other jackets probably made in
other countries, I remember seeing Pakistan on one label.
In the last 10  years about 90% of the 'big names' went overseas, to
'territories' or just outright off shore production in sweatshops.
Hanes, Jerzees, all of them....shut down US plants all over the country.