[amayausers.com] Re: Roland versacamm

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:43:45 UT

This message was posted by BML Builders on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/44.html#000004

We own the VP540 and have had it for over a year.  It has more than paid for
itself.  We have not had any real problems with it.  We have had a Garment
printer for over 3 years and we had a lot more problems with it than we have
ever had with the versacamm.  As far as the Amayas we have had 4 of them and we
have loved them.  We had one big red in 2003 and added another one in 2005 then
traded both for the XTs and we have loved them all.  The only real problem we
have had with them is a cable broke on one and they had changed the part due to
problems with humidity so we got the wrong part and it took us 2 weeks to get
the correct part.