[amayausers.com] Re: Roland (Signman) will be gone for awhile

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 20:57:31 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/91/2.html#000026

4 days and counting down....thanks for all the good thoughts.
As for getting a colonoscopy, I also didn't look forward to it, had heard all
the negative stuff...well, they just gave me an iv drug and knocked me right
out...when I came through I felt nothing, and afterwards, nothing! Except for
the results I got a week later about the cancer...so I implore you all...suck
it up, bend over, and go for it!  LOL...it is NOT at all what the jokesters say
about it. Honestly, the worst part was drinking the gallon of colon-blast
(Colyte or something like that) and not eating the day before-THAT was
annoying.
thanks everyone...