[amayausers.com] Re: Roland (Signman) will be gone for awhile

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 14:39:23 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/91/2.html#000021

Wow....I am humbled by the response-I never imagined I had so many friends in
here! I am so glad that I was able to help in anyway with many of you, and that
you all think well of me. And those that related success in similar surgery,
you have really helped to alleviate the fear and trepidation I have been going
through the past two weeks.
Again, my sincerest thanks to everyone.
We're counting down the days...4 days to go and then we'll see! I know until I
get home and in front of a computer I won't be able to give you an update but I
will certainly not forget your compassion while I am away!
I wish I could just reach out and give each and every one of you a big bear
hug...and if you ever get to meet me, you'll know it WOULD be a big bear
hug...thank you all.