[amayausers.com] Re: Roland GX-24 Cut Discs For Applique

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:19:56 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/257.html

So, it's been a while since we discussed this, but has anyone created cut discs
with Design Shop for use in creating applique in conjunction with the Roland
GX-24 Digital Cutter?

I have pressure sensative twill that I'd really like to use.  I can figure out
how to cut it out with the cutter and Cut Studio (the GX-24 cut program) but
how do you create the sew discs to get the cut letters into the software.

With the holidays coming up and the 10th anniversary of my website
INTERCOT.com, I'd really like to make some high end applique sweatshirts!

Anyone... anyone?  Would love some instructions.  Don't want to have to pay
500-800 bucks for a program to do this if Design Shop Pro Plus can.
:rolleyes: