[amayausers.com] Re: Redigitizing in the middle of sewing out

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 21:11:02 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1329.html

I am doing a monster design - over 100,000 stitches in two hoopings.  I have
already started to sew this out and am finding that the outline satin stitch on
the letters is just not wide enough.  Can I, at this point, just stop, set the
design to finished, go back in and set all the outlines to wider (from 2mm to
3.5 or 4mm), send the design to OS and sew starting on the second color which
is the first outline?  I used the laser to line it up.  When I resend the
design, will the lineup stay the same as it is right now OR will I have to
reline it up with the laser.  I really want to avoid that!!!

Let my jut day that this is the "Welcome mat" for
a 2 million dollar boat!  My husband, who is a commercial fisherman, was very
impressed! I cannot screw this up!!!

Juli