[amayausers.com] Re: Red handled Stellar scissors

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 03:51:57 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/678.html#000007

Sharon,  I too love the  Gingher 4" curved blade ones...I bought a pair right
after I got my Amaya...I loved it so much I bought another pair...then for
Christmas 2008 I bought my two daughter-In-Laws a pair...I also have found them
to be the best scissors to trim infants,toddlers and childrens fingernails...My
oldest son and his wife have always had a hard time trimming the boys
fingernails...the kids would fuss and not want them to cut their nails...they
have never fussed when I cut them with these scissors...I think they used nail
clippers...I keep one pair at the machine and another pair at the table to trim
threads...I plan on buying more since I really like them so much and they are
still as sharpe as when I first got them over 3 years ago...I also have several
pairs of regular Gingher that I have used all of my life...
Mom taught me that if I bought scissors for fabric to make sure they were
Gingher...I also have Mom's now since she passed away in 2008...sorry this is
so long but just wanted to put my 2 cents in about the Gingher brand...until
next time...

Jenny

Westbrook Wonders