[amayausers.com] Re: Red handled Stellar scissors

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:41:50 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/4/678.html#000001

If you don't find the scissors you are looking for you might try the Heritage
scissors at this link.  I have 2 pairs of them and paid $27 each for them a few
years ago.  This link has them for about $18.  They are the best scissors I
have ever used for sewing and embroidery.  They actually come in a straight
model too but I have the curved.  The point is very small and the angle of the
bend is excellent. The finger holes are larger which makes them easy to handle.
 The handles are coated with a slick plastic like coating that is very easy on
the fingers when you use them a lot.