[amayausers] Question on z-axis error

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya User Group" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 15:00:02 -0600

I was trying to stitch the number 79 using Boffo DAK font at 1.75", 100% column
width on cap. I got a z-axis error and the machine stopped. Had to bring down
and restart which corrected the problem. I am having deja vu on this, seems to
me this was discussed awhile ago and there was mention of the satin columns
being too wide causing this error to occur. Did I dream this or could that be
the case? The satin column on that font at that height is over a 1/4 inch.
Would a split work for this and if so would someone be willing to do this form
me, I don't have the capability with my version of Design Shop.
Another question unrelated to this.....are there any Amaya owners in this group
in southern Mississippi?
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN