[amayausers] Re: Problems with WACF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 09:40:23 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/162.html#000008

When MelcoMart was ARC (about 12 years ago) They had warehouses in LA, Denver,
NC, and Chicago. They were doing well because it didn't matter where you lived
because most people could get thier supplies within 2 days. My parents used
them all the time. Now they are only in Denver and UPS ground takes 5 days to
get to me so I really don't use them. It would be nice if they opened a east
coast warehouse.