[amayausers] Re: Problems with WACF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 16:19:57 UT

This message was posted by Aaron on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/162.html#000001

We have been using this one for the last week on caps and its been working
great.  http://www.hooptechproducts.com/capframes2.html

Using the WACF was distoring the top lettering cause we couldn't get the
backing to stay up far enough so we switched to the conventional and sewed
amost 500 caps on them last week.  I took this picture off the hooptech site
cause I didn't see where melco had a picture but Melco does sell this type of
cap frame at Melco Mart