[amayausers.com] Re: Prnting thread list

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 21:27:24 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/145.html#000005

I notirce that I started thisd thread a few years ago!  How time flys when you
are having fun or when you are old!

I have a program called SnagIt.  I use it every day!  Some of the best money I
ever spent on a program.  I the case of thread colors and by the way, my
private list of threads include not only the name of the color, but the
placement in my drawers.  For instance 2034 Carnation Pink  3-7 Marathon Poly.
Marathon does not have color names, so I just named them myself.  the 3-7 is
the 3rd row and the 7th in that row.  On the Marathon thread card, it is the
3rd column, the 7th one down.  Makes it easy for me!

But, you areright, I can't get a list of thread colors out of DS with the name
of the cokor.  In that case, I would just use SnagIt to grab that section of
the color list on the DS screen and save it in a jpg file.  The file I always
get is a graphic, not a doc, file. But it works.  And lets face it, it is so
much easier to remember a Name rather than a number.  I know exactly what color
my Grass Green is, but I can't tell you the number.

Juli in kona