[amayausers.com] Re: Prnting thread list

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 15:57:31 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/145.html#000003

Maybe I'm not looking at the right thing, or understanding correctly, but how
do you get it to print out the NAME of the thread instead of the thread number.
I went through all the trouble of finding all the numbers so I know the thread
name, but when it prints it says, for example, "5682 R-A Super Brite Poly." So
I end up having to write down all the names by hand. What the "H"