[amayausers.com] Re: Pinocchio Syndrome

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 18:59:28 UT

This message was posted by sewsew7 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/272.html

Hello everyone!!  Yes it's true, last week I was a puppet on a string to one
hard working Amaya XT.  Early this week my second machine was delivered and I
turned into a REAL BOY!!!(or embroidery shop anyway)  But just like the movie
there are always hurdles to overcome.  That's where I could really use some
help from all of you.  My machine arms are bent down towards the front of my
machine and when I put a hoop on there is a big hump in the middle of of my
garment.  The tech told me to just go with it,and see how it goes, so I did.
This is causing registration issues I think, as all the full back collie dogs I
have applied from this machine have scrunched up noses and look like the are
snarling, unlike my other machine, so it is not the design and most likely not
the hooping.  Also I have had two black hex head screws fall out of the machine
and into my hoop while sewing.  I have looked at the older machine to see if I
can figure out where they may have come from.  All of t
 he screws of this type that I can see are still in place.  Would anyone have
any ideas where they may have come from?  I really don't want to take anything
apart that I don't have to.  Tech advice on this is that he will get back to me
if he has any thoughts.  Great!!  The other problem I am having is that I can
no longer make my machines go to sleep.  I like to do this when I go to make
supper as I find when I leave them idle for too long they get bugs in their
heads, which I think is probably caused by static in the air.  If anyone has
any suggestions for me, I would sure appreciate the advice.  Other than these
glitches, I'M LOVING HAVING THE SECOND XT.  This real boy thing is everything
Pinocchio had hoped it would be.