[amayausers.com] Re: Pageant Sash

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 18:13:51 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/526.html#000001

How many do they need? I have several suppliers that will do the foil imprint
as needed-but the minimum is either 6 or more, or $25 + charge for one. They do
sell 'blanks' but again, a minimum.
I got away with buying 3" roll 'ribbon', cutting to length, and running off
full color fair logo as a heat seal decal, then did the 'lettering' with
metallic gold heat seal vinyl-for the king, queen, etc. and they loved them.
Got a 50' roll of ribbon for less than $10.
And no, I have none left-we did almost 36 of them and used up several rolls.
Got them from a ribbon supply co. in Vermont-but if you have a large florist
'supply' house around-they also carry it for making large funeral wreaths, etc.
Someone posted last year that they had embroidered on it-but that's pricey for
a one-shot sash. Iron on is the way to go.