[amayausers.com] Re: OT - Party Favor suggestions

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 15:04:58 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/101.html

Folks - I am throwing a 50th birthday party for my wife in a few weeks and am
having trouble coming up with a fun/unique party favor to give to about 60
guests.

The party is not a surprise and so I have asked her a few questions about what
she would like.  My first (and I thought great) idea for party favors was to
have custom bobble-head dolls made of my wife to give out.  She nixed the idea
immediately, although most of her friends thought it was great.

So I am reaching out for ideas.  Can anybody help me?  I'm not too price
sensitive since I only need 50-60 and the bobble heads were going to run me
about $30 each.

any help would be appreciated
Tom