[amayausers] OT - Heat Press

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 22:47:38 -0500

Quick Question.... and off topic (thus marked OT) if you own a heat press.

So we got a transfer kit from transfer express a few days ago and finally got
our press yesterday so we were trying it out tonite.

My ? is... we put a transfer on the front of a 3/4 length t shirt (baseball
style).  Now, if we want to put a number on the back, how do we do it without
effecting the transfer on the front when we close the clamshell?

There has to be a way right?  suggestions?

- - - -
John Yaglenski
Chairman & CEO, Levelbest Communications
I: http://www.levelbest.com
P: 888.229.1779 / 301.591.2481

Levelbest Network Sites Include:

intercot.com / webdisney.com / intercotwest.com
urbanamaryland.com / mousehut.com / udflyers.com
levelbestembroidery.com