[amayausers] Re: OS upgrade & new rollers

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:54:44 +1000

Dorothy,
Have you thought of reducing machine speed what speed are you stitching at

Anand

Its the learning curve i'm trying to somewhat avoid. I've got 150 caps to
do
on my little single machine and they were due  today but alas I won't  have
them finished until next week (a front and back design). There's one area
that
frequently breaks...just on one seam.....I could watch the design and
manually changing the MT but I'm trying to avoid that.

By the way, I did purchase and install the new low profile clamping system
and it has made doing the cap backs a trully wonderful experience!

Dorothy

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed Spam messages and set aside
Newsletters for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  http://www.ellaforspam.com

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat