[amayausers] Re: OS upgrade & new rollers

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:00:58 EST

Its the learning curve i'm trying to somewhat avoid. I've got 150 caps to  do
on my little single machine and they were due  today but alas I won't  have
them finished until next week (a front and back design). There's one area  that
frequently breaks...just on one seam.....I could watch the design and
manually changing the MT but I'm trying to avoid that.

By the way, I did purchase and install the new low profile clamping system
and it has made doing the cap backs a trully wonderful experience!

Dorothy

In a message dated 2/9/2006 10:15:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dorothy,
Install the roller upgrade. Do it yesterday. There is a  huge difference (and
another learning curve) coming. I have a 3 year old  and a newborn. They like
them alot. Up your MT by 2 to start and you  should not have many issues.

Herb
Royal Embroidery