[amayausers] Re: Noise Movement

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:05:48 -0800

Where is the noise located?
I mean, is it in the hoop carriage?
or the needle case? like when it does a
color change.
you said it doesn't do it front to back
You may need to put small amount of
all purpose grease on the under side of
the carriage
I think if you look at the 20,000,000 stitch
maintenance it has that scenario in it,
I just did it yesterday and it might help what
you were talking about.
you can run these maintenance routines at anytime
from the "Settings" pick the "timers" tab and select the
20,000,000 towards the bottom then you can pick
"Step" after its all done it should reset itself but check
the stitch counter afterwards. If it doesn't reset
back to the 20 million mark then reset it manually.

Good Luck,
Hope your English is good enough to read this.
Disclaimer! I am NOT a tech nor do I claim to be.
Just making suggestions based on my experience.

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com

Grants Pass, Oregon