[amayausers] Re: Noise Movement

  • From: "Wolf Embroidery" <Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 17:47:56 -0500

Hi;

I think thay you may have to lubricate the machine . Move the needle case to
needle 16 you will see an oil port on top of the guide add oil there then
wait a few minutes then move the needle case back to needle 1 then back to
16 again do this a few times this should help.

Lisa & Don Ridley
Wolf Embroidery
Wolfemb@xxxxxxxx