[amayausers.com] Re: New Guy Hat Question

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:13:38 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/558.html#000001

Since your are so brand spanking new at this, I'd advise you to have it
digitized by someone that really knows what they are doing.  Do a search on
this list for Digitizer.  And yes, get it digitized (make sure that it is not
taller than 2.5" and I'd personally keep it within the seam lines.)  The hat
hoop you have is not easy to use, but there is an excellent video somewhere on
this  site.

Boy, talking about jumping in with both feet!

Juli in Kona