[amayausers] Re: New Computer...old posts lost!

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:42:00 -0500

LuAnn you can view all posts here
//www.freelists.org/archives/amayausers/
To move your files...I know Windows XP Pro has a "Files and settings
transfer wizard" I'm not sure if the home version has it. You can access it
Start-Programs-Accesories-System Tools-Files and settings transfer wizard
Both computers need to be on the same network with a hub/switch (not over
the internet.) Or use a cross-over cable in between the two computers

From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:27:51 -0500
Hello everyone!

I cannot access all of my saved posts from the past.
I need help with laying down a background behind small text on fleece.
Someone had talked me through this in the past and I saved the info, but it
is in my old computer that I cannot access at this moment.
Can someone help me with this.
What fill is best?

On another note...do any of the computer gurus know how to transfer all of
the old emails that I saved from my old computer to my new one?

Thanks,
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery