[amayausers] New Computer...old posts lost!

  • From: "Image Embroidery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 13:27:51 -0500

Hello everyone!

I cannot access all of my saved posts from the past.
I need help with laying down a background behind small text on fleece.
Someone had talked me through this in the past and I saved the info, but it
is in my old computer that I cannot access at this moment.
Can someone help me with this.
What fill is best?

On another note...do any of the computer gurus know how to transfer all of
the old emails that I saved from my old computer to my new one?

Thanks,
LuAnn @ Image Embroidery