[amayausers.com] Re: Networking groups

  • From: "Cindy Chamberlin" <impressivethreads@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 12:23:07 -0700

Carol,
        For networking all types of groups can bring you business. I would
highly recommend a BNI group or similar single leads group over a chamber of
commerce to start. The cost per year is relatively the same. But with a BNI
group you would be the only person in the group with your type of business.
With a chamber or other women's group there may already be apparel business
in the group. I started my business 3 1/2 years ago and have been in my BNI
chapter 3 years. 70% of my customers have come from BNI referrals. Last year
I joined a c of c as well and I am just starting to see some decent
referrals from it. Either way you have to participate. The more you give the
more you get. Good Luck.

Cindy Chamberlin
Impressive Threads, LLC
623-879-9761 Office