[amayausers.com] Re: Needles unthreading

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:49:54 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1469.html#000011

Christine,
What you may be referring to as "misstarts" may be that you are not getting
what we call a "tie-in." That happens when the top and bottom thread don't form
a knot to anchor the thread when it initially starts to sew. A "tie-off" is
when an area of thread completes sewing and the top and bottom thread form a
knot again so the thread can be trimmed or cut and not have your embroidery
come unraveled.

If you don't mind, would you email me what design you are attempting to stitch.
I won't be able to look at it until the first of the week but will be happy to
then. Perhaps after that we can check a few settings.

Sharon Springer
springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx