[amayausers.com] Re: Needles unthreading

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 15:29:48 UT

This message was posted by SewZone on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1469.html

Hi,

I'm so happy to be a part of this group.  I have been watching before I was
accepted to post and you have some very smart members.  So, I know someone out
there can help me!

I'm not sure how to describe my problem but I'll try.
1.  Small loops of thread appearing in small lettering.
2. Thread not getting cut between colors leading to sloppy embroidery and
broken needles.  I have watched the trimmer in action with the cover over the
bobbin off and applying the windshield wiper/needle button on the small button
pad on right of machine.  The thread totally misses the thread cutter.
3. Bobbin thread showing no matter how I adjust the bobbin.
4. Needle unthreads between letters when I have digitized for trims between
every letter.  It seems as if the trim is too short even though I have it set
for long trim.
5.  Sometimes a letter just gets sucked down into the hole that the bobbin
thread comes out of.

I have an XTS purchased new in 2011.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Christine
Owner/Embroiderer
The Sew Zone USA