[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Down Position

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 20:38:19 -0600

Geri,
If you are just wanting to bring the needle down slowly using the keypad, here is one way.

In OS, go into Maintenance, Head Timing and then on the machine keypad, use the Adjustment key(looks like a hammer) and the Right arrow key. Everytime you push these keys the Z-axis will rotate 20 degrees and stop, there by dropping the needle approximiately 3/8 inch or so.......

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer

----- Original Message ----- From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>