[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Down Position

  • From: "ice_man21" <ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:30:10 -0400

Come to think of it, I suggested that to Melco about 2 years ago and I guess
there was no response. It sure would be nice if there was like a 3 key
combination to make the needle drop down INSTEAD of going through the menu
system. I always check needle position before I hit the green button. Lesson
learned the hard way.

Larry
ice_man21@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx