[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Case Groaning

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 03:36:54 UT

This message was posted by westvalley on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/811.html#000003

Well, I hooked up the old computer and connected the original machine and it
was as quiet as it has ever been on start up/color change. The OS is ver 6.?
and isn't Flex +, or at least it won't recognize the 2nd dongle.

Guess I live with the groaning due to an outdated OS until I can afford to
upgrade. Anyone have an idea how much this runs? I don't need Design Shop, just
the OS.