[amayausers] Re: Need source! Can we do it?

  • From: "Itchin To Stitch" <itchin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:37:18 -0600

Try S&S www.sssactivewear.com They carry Bella Girls full zip hoody in youth small red. Unless of course it's for a boy! This is a curious dilema....why don't suppliers carry this color???
Wendy Solomonson
Itchin' To Stitch
Arlington, MN
(507)964-2224
----- Original Message ----- From: <gzenowich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 2:12 PM
Subject: [amayausers] Need source! Can we do it?

Hi, fellow cyber sleuths! I'm on the hunt for a red, small youth size, full zippered, hooded sweatshirt! I've checked with One Stop, Jerzees, Russell, Augusta, Alpha, no joy! Are you up for the challenge? Augusta suggested Wal-Mart. .....

Thanks
Genie Zenowich
Blackhurst Needleworx & Imaging LLC
Columbus, OHIO

This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. This transmission is intended solely for the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient, you should understand that any distribution, copying, or use of the information contained in this transmission by anyone other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies which you may have of this communication.