[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with z- position also

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 03:00:01 UT

This message was posted by DianeN on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1313.html

I have amaya xts (little over 1 year).  I was getting a lot of thread breaks
today while sewing a lace design.  Sewing was getting a bit louder until I got
the Z position error prompt.  I've been looking at other posts... added oil...
did spin hook. I can get it sounding OK.. but if I try to sew.. just get thread
breaking right away and noise. When I go into maintenance.. my current z
positon changes from 26.6 all the way up to 359 after I click on... goto
position prompt.. but get the errors report stating... 20:46:01 - Error, unable
to complete go to z position command.  Is this something I can fix?  I would
appreciate any help!!