[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 12:53:12 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/248.html#000014

Deb,
If you haven't solved your problem by now, consider the $200 for the visit from
a tech.  Not sure what part of the country you're in but all the tech's I know
are extremely knowledgeable in both machine and sewing applications.  Look at
it this way, the money spent will not only be for solving this problem but
you'll probably be heading off another problem or two in the future.  Besides,
If $200 is too much to spend, you're probably not charging enough for your
work.  You should be able to make two hundred in a day with one machine and if
you've struggled with this problem for more than one day, well, I think you
know what I mean.
If you're still having issues, consider having someone on the list sew out YOUR
design as you have created it.  If it sews out fine on thier machine, then you
know you have machine problems.  If not, then that person might be able to
change your design so that it might run better.
REMEMBER THIS,...  A good business must have 1)an accountant, 2)an attorney, &
3)a banker or someone to lend money.
A good embroidery business must have those three plus one more,..  4) a good
tech/trainer.
Best of luck to you,
Ed Orantes