[amayausers.com] Re: Need help with breaks

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 19:46:48 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/248.html#000012

Also, make sure 'short stitches' is turned OFF and density is 4.5 or 'higher'
(meaning less stitches) sometimes you may have to go up to 6 or even 7 to get a
clean stitch without tons of breaks.
I just doublechecked one file for another Amaya user this week and her font was
set to 3.5 density, added underlayment (again, NO underlayment needed) and
shortstitches was 'on'.
I changed it all-ran it at 1200 spm and not one single break.
Roland