[amayausers.com] Re: Need business advice - new to embroidery

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 17:38:32 UT

This message was posted by Di on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/461.html#000005

I really appreciate everyone's advice and I'm so glad you're willing to be so
honest and candid. I had a feeling I was going to get this kind of response,
but it doesn't hurt to ask. I know we'd have to have a multi head operation to
make money, but we definitely can't afford any more now. So I'll keep working
at it myself and hopefully we'll hit the lotto (lol) or my husband can find a
good job soon. At least he still has a job and and least I'm still able to make
the machine payments with the business money  :) , very greatful for both.

Thanks again!