[amayausers.com] Re: NEED HELP!!

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:27:36 -0400

Just wondering . . . what's the difference? I posted both ways and I was able
to see both my replies. Is it that not everyone gets the email directly to
their mailbox that is a member? Do I get everything that's posted? Not sure how
you've setted this up actually.

GF
  #1. The next project was a denim shirt with a logo that consisted of 4 satin
  letters about 1 1/2 inch in size. It was digitized in Generations and
  stopped after it was done stitching...no restart!!! My sister-in-law brought
  up the fact that I have a laptop hooked up to the XT instead of a
  desktop...but, I had the laptop hooked up to old red for 2 years, so how
  could that be? Debbie in Indiana