[amayausers.com] Re: NEED HELP!!

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Amaya Users" <AmayaUsers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 09:16:15 -0400

Debbie,

I'm not sure what the file names are but a tech would know right away. If
you manually delete these two or three files and reboot, the OS and DS can
start off with nothing previously saved in the cache memory. Worth a try.

GF
#1. The next project was a denim shirt with a logo that consisted of 4 satin
letters about 1 1/2 inch in size.  It was digitized in Generations and
stopped after it was done stitching...no restart!!! My sister-in-law brought
up the fact that I have a laptop hooked up to the XT instead of a
desktop...but, I had the laptop hooked up to old red for 2 years, so how
could that be?  Debbie in Indiana