[amayausers] Re: Moving Amaya to an Event

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:42:52 +0000

Hey Dave,
 WHAT!?!....   300 shirts in an 4 hours???
If you do go to the show,..  you've got to let us know what you saw.  The guy
who did accept the job, how many heads did he/she have, how many people working
those machines, if you DO get a chance to talk with the guy in charge- ask him
what's his opinion now, etc...

As far as being a negative person (ha ha),  I feel like I've been in this
business too long to repeat the same mistakes from those first couple of
"innocent" years.  You know, the ones where you make no profit?!!

I am now very aware of my machine's, and more importantly, my business' limits
and let the customer know up front when they ask for the moon and the stars in
a discount package.  I also make sure that I am getting paid a better than fair
wage for my time and troubles.  This way I/we actually enjoy doing the work we
accept in our shop.

Best of luck to you.
Ed