[amayausers] Re: Moving Amaya to an Event

  • From: "DAVID SKLAR" <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:17:01 -0400

I decided to decline the request because of the feedback from this list
(what a bunch of negative people! ;-} ) and they told me that they wanted
about 300 shirts done in 4 hours (I don't think one machine is that good!)
and then they told me that some other embroiderer will be there as well (and
I did not want to deal with that).  Maybe next time.  Thanks for the
feedback.

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington VA